The texture of the sweet potato gives this Shrikhand a creamy and thick feel, the sweetness of honey enhance the flavour and there is nothing better than curd to blend all this good stuff together.
Ingredients Of Sweet Potato Shrikhand
- 1 cup Boiled/roasted and peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 cup Hung curd
- 4 tbsp Honey/ sweetener of your choice
- Chopped dry fruits
- Kesar strands (Optional)
How to Make Sweet Potato Shrikhand
- Prepare hung curd by straining regular dahi and letting the entire extra water drop.
- In a bowl, mix hung curd and honey or the sweetener of your choice.
- Take the sweet potato and either boil it or slightly roast it until it is soft and mushy.
- Peel the sweet potato and make small pieces.
- In a blender, add curd mixture and sweet potato and blend into a thick creamy paste.
- Serve topped with chopped dry fruits and kesar.
- For best results, let it chill for an hour and then serve.