Here’s a perfect summer beverage to quench your thirst! Litchi ginger cooler is a refreshing blend of basil leaves, ginger, litchi and jaggery syrup, that is sure to leave you drooling.
Ingredients Of Litchi Ginger Cooler
- 8 fresh litchi (deseeded), peeled
- 3 Fresh ginger slices
- 4 tsp fresh Thai basil leaves
- 4 tsp fresh Thai basil leaves, chopped
- 50 ml jaggery syrup
- 500 ml cold drinking water
- 3 Ice cubes
How to Make Litchi Ginger Cooler
- Mix litchi, basil leaves, jaggery syrup and cold water with the help of blender.
- Crush the ginger slices a little and add it to the drink.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After this add 3 ice cubes in the glass then put garnish with chopped thai basil leaves. It’s ready to be served now.